8D/7N CLASSIC UZBEKISTAN
From SGD 1014
Your week long Uzbekistan tour will cover the most famous historical monuments which are an inherent part of Uzbekistan’s. Your tour will include the cities of Tashkent, Urgench, Khiva, Bukhara and Samarkand. You can visit medieval mosques, madrasahs and minarets, artisans’ workshops and bustling bazaars. Try out the local Uzbek cuisine and even dine with the locals to learn their customs and traditions. Uzbekistan’s cities provide an ideal base from which to explore the country’s rich and diverse cultural and historical heritage.
Day 01: Arrival in Tashkent and city tour
Early arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to hotel and check-in. Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing program in Tashkent at 10:00: Khast-Imam Square, Barak-Khan Madrasah, Kafal-al-Shashi Mausoleum, Kukeldash Madrasah; the oldest bazaar of Tashkent “Chorsu”. After lunch continue sightseeing in Tashkent: museum of Applied Arts, Independence Square and Amir Temur Square. Transfer to the railway station. Night train in Urgench (20:20-12:22). Overnight in train.
Day 02: Urgench and Khiva
Arrival in Urgench at 12:22. Meeting at the railway station. Transfer to Khiva and check-in at hotel. Leisure time in Khiva. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Khiva
Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing program in Khiva: Ichan-Kala (historical inner city), Pakhlavan Mahmoud Complex, Kunya-Ark Fortress, Islam Hajji Madrasah & Minaret, Tash Khauli Alakuli Khan Palace, Juma Mosque, Muhammadaminkhan Minaret & Madrasah, and Avesta Museum. Overnight at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Khiva – Bukhara (Road Transfer)
Breakfast at the hotel. Ride across the famous Kyzyl-Kum desert and along the Amudarya River to Bukhara. Lunch en route. Arrival to Bukhara. Leisure time. Visiting the souvenir shops and workshops. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Bukhara
Breakfast at the hotel. Head our for sightseeing in Bukhara: Mausoleum of Samanids, Chashma Ayub Mausoleum, Bolo-Khauz Complex, Ark Citadel, Po-i-Kalyan Complex (Kalyan Minaret and others), Ulugbek Madrasah. After lunch cover Lyab-i Hauz Architectural Ensemble, Kukeldash Madrasah, Nadir Divan-Begi Madrasah, domed shopping arcade. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Bukhara – Samarkand
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Sitorai Mokhi-Khosa Palace, memorial complex of the Islamic saint Baha-ud-Din Naqshband, Chor-Bakr Memorial Complex on your way to Samarkand. After lunch transfer to Samarkand. Arrival in Samarkand, transfer to hotel and check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Samarkand – Tashkent
Breakfast at the hotel. Sightseeing Tour in Samarkand: the most impressive square in the entire Central Asia – the Registan Square (madrasah of Ulugbek, Sher-Dor madrasah, Tilya-Kori madrasah), Gur-e Amir mausoleum – necropolis of the Timurids, Bibi-Khanym mosque, architectural ensemble Shah-i-Zinda, Ulugbek observatory. Transfer to the railway station. Transfer to Tashkent by premium service train «Afrosiab» (17:00-19:10). Transfer and accommodation at the hotel.
Day 08: Departure
Transfer to Tashkent International airport for departure.
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotels
- Sightseeing tour in each city according to the tour program;
- Sightseeing tours with local English speaking guides in cities;
- Services of the driver with comfortable transport during the tour, including airport – hotel – airport transfers;
- Train tickets (4-berth compartment) for night train No56 of Tashkent-Urgench destination;
- Train tickets (economy class) for high speed premium service train «Afrosiab» of Samarkand-Tashkent destination;
- A bottle of mineral water on each day of the tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Package rate does not include domestic flight fare from Tashkent to Urgench
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates are for 2 pax based on sharing basis
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
- All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions