6D/5N ABSOLUTELY ICE
From SGD 1528
Your holiday break begins in Sweden’s beautiful capital, Stockholm – the capital of life and movement. Stockholm is built on 14 islands all part of an archipelago. Sweden’s Capital is charming, vibrant and surrounded by beauty and water – hence it’s nickname, Venice of the North. After enjoying an urban lifestyle in Stockholm continue north – 200km inside the Arctic Circle to the world famous Ice hotel. Ten thousand years ago, glaciers carved a riverbed and the Torne River was born. Since then, the crystal-clear, pure water of the Torne River has flowed freely along its 600-kilometer path through Lapland out to the sea in the southeast. The entire ICEHOTEL is on loan from the mighty Torne River and is a place where time stands still.
Day 01: Arrival in Stockholm
Arrival in Stockholm according to your own itinerary Stockholm city has an abundance of charm, history and tradition! This urban and trendy city will impress you with its interesting museums and castles. The city keeps its’ warm atmosphere apparent in the old town. Take time to explore the small and winding alley ways – the perfect area to find a suitable restaurant for the evening. Our recommended hotel for this evening is the Clarion hotel Sign. The Clarion Sign hotel is close to all attractions allowing you to explore thos fabulous city with ease.
Accommodation at the Clarion Hotel Sign or similar (2 nights)
Day 02: Stockholm
After breakfast the day is yours to continue exploring Stockholm. Our recommended top 10 includes the following: Gamla Stan – The Old Town, Vasamuseét – The Vasa Museum, Skansen Open Air Museum, Kungliga Slottet – The Royal Palace, Stadshuset – The City Hall, Drottningholms Slott – The Drottningholm Palace, Östermalmshallen – The Östermalm Food Court, Millesgården – Art Museum, Moderna Museét – Museum of Modern Art and Kungsträdgården – City Park. Enjoy!
Day 03: Stockholm to Kiruna by overnight train
Breakfast at the hotel and the rest of the day is yours to spend at leisure. In the late evening, depart by overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna.
Overnight on-board the train in a private sleeping compartment
Day 04: Arrival in Kiruna
Transfer from the central railway station in Kiruna to the world famous Ice hotel located in the village of Jukkasjarvi. The rest of your day is at leisure in this unique and breathtaking area. Tonight you will experience an overnight in the Ice hotel. The Ice rooms are especially comfortable and spacious – you will get a good night’s sleep in minus 5 degrees. You sleep in thermal sleeping bags on a special bed built of snow and ice, on reindeer skins. Accommodation in an Ice room.
Day 05: Ice Hotel
This morning you are awakened with a cup of hot lingon-berry juice at your bedside. Breakfast buffet with morning sauna and towels included. Your day is at leisure to simply enjoy your surroundings or book an activity as per your preference – list on request. Overnight in warm accommodation.
Day 06: Departure from the Ice Hotel
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Stockholm
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna in a private 2-3 person private compartment
- 1 night in an Ice room at the Ice hotel
- 1 night in warm accommodation (Kaamos rooms) at the Ice hotel
- Transfer from Kiruna train station to the ice hotel
- Transfer from the ice hotel to the Airport
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person based on sharing basis
- Package validity through 15 December 2017 – 15 April 2018
- Meals/Drinks offered may differ according to package
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
- All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions
- Prices do not include any additional Airport charges or other charges
- Special prices apply for the Christmas and New Year’s period (20.12.2017 – 04.01.2018)