3D/2N AMBOSELI SAFARI
From SGD 700
Amboseli National Park is known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Enjoy your game drives in the exotic Amboseli National Park.
Day 01: Nairobi-Amboseli
Pick up from the hotel at 02:30 am and drive to Amboseli National Park,arriving in the evening if time permits have the evening game drive. Amboseli national park It’s worldly known as the home to the African Elephant. A lot of animal species are found too.Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 02: Full day at Amboseli National Park
A day of game drives in this park which contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. A variety of plains game, antelopes and birds can also be seen and Mt. Kilimanjaro’s peak too if weather conditions permit. We will cater for picnic lunches.Later in the evening return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 03: Amboseli – Nairobi
A”er break fast checkout from lodge,have a game drive on your way out,catch upMombasa road and drive to Nairobi arriving in the evening.Drop of at airport or in your Nairobi hotel.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport and game drives
- 3 meals a day while on safari
- Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person based on sharing basis
- Meals/Drinks offered may differ according to package
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
- All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions
- Prices do not include any additional Airport charges or other charges