Only 6km away from the jetty, family-friendly Angsana Resort gets you started on your self-rewarding trip even earlier. Whether you can bathe in the inviting orange hue of their Sea Breeze Room or go big with an Island Family Suite, rooms in Angsana Resort are generally suffused with natural light, creating a cheery atmosphere, one that is perfect to begin the day. Angsana’s swimming pool is enough to make you go ‘wow’ too, deserving of its reputation as one of the best resorts to go for in Bintan.
Sunday - Thursday
Friday - Saturday
|Island Chill Room||SGD 220||SGD 240|
|Sea Breeze Room||SGD 275||SGD 295|
|SGD 390||SGD 410|
|Island Family Suite|
|SGD 560||SGD 580|
* Booking and Stay Period: 01 APRIL 2019 – 31 MARCH 2020
- Buffet breakfast for two (2) at Lotus Cafe (Island Chill Room, Sea Breeze Room & Island Suite)
- Buffet breakfast for four (4) at Lotus Cafe (Island Family Suite)
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary return land transfer by coach (ferry terminal – resort – ferry terminal)
All twin-bedded rooms are subjected to hotel room availability upon confirmation.
EXTRA PERSON SURCHARGE/EXTRA BED CHARGES
Extra person surcharge is priced at SGD 90nett (adult) and SGD 15nett (4 – 12 years old child). The rate is inclusive of breakfast in Lotus Cafe for one person. Baby cots are complimentary, subject to availability.
MINIMUM STAY OVER PEAK SEASON
24 and 25 December 2019
30 and 31 December 2019
A minimum of two (2) night’s stay is required
24 and 25 January 2020
HONEYMOONERS’ & ANNIVERSARY BENEFITS
All honeymooners will receive:
- Fruit platter
- Welcome drink
- One Angsana Gallery Gift
- Complimentary one time Intimate Moments (a drawn bath with flower petals, complemented by room/suite dressed with scented candles, aromatic oils, fragrant flowers, two glasses of wine and tranquillity music.