Tokyo and Kyoto Tour 10D/9N
From 2750SGD for 3* hotel
Japan is the easternmost island nation of the Asian continent. Comprising four main islands, the country is a delightful mix of bustling metropolises and spectacular countryside. Be it the imperial palaces, memorials and shopping hubs of Tokyo or the heritage sites of Kyoto, the shrine island of Miyajima, the castles and fortresses
of Osaka, UNESCO world heritage national parks, the majestic Mount Fiji; Japan has attraction galore!
Arrived Osaka. Received by English speaking guider driver and transferred to the Hotel.
Breakfast in hotel. Pickup by Guide at 9:00am of day tour. Places to visit Doutonbori /Osaka Castle / Kuromon Market / Air Garden. Back to hotel at 6:00pm. Stay at Osaka hotel.
Breakfast in hotel. Pick up by guide at 8:00am for day tour. Universal Studio Japan. Back to hotel around 7:00pm. Stay in Osaka hotel.
Breakfast in hotel. Pickup by Guide at 9:00am of day tour. Places to visit Nunobiki Ropeway with Herb Garden / Kitano Foreign Area / Nada Sake Brewery. Kobe Beef Lunch at Motomachi area. Back to hotel around 6:00pm. Stay in Osaka hotel.
Breakfast in hotel and transfer to Airport. Leaving from Japan.
- Hotels accommoda-on
- Daily Breakfast and drinking water
- Private Vehicle
- All Tolls, parkings and Entrance fees
- All Airport-hotel-airport transfers
- English Speaking tour guide
Terms and Conditions:
- Price rate is per person
- All rates are quoted based on within 30 days booking rates and subject to hotel room availability.
- The above package rates do not include domes-c and interna-onal airlines.
- The rates maybe subject to change without prior no-ce.
- A surcharge may apply during special events.