ROUND BIG ISLAND EXPERIENCE
5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1 – Welcome to Fiji relax from jet leg
- Arrive at Nadi International Airport
- Sun Vacations Fiji Meet and Greet flower garlanding and Fiji water
- Escort to transfer and loading of luggage, explanation of the itinerary
- Check in to your Smugglers Cove Resort
- Afternoon Massage
- Rest and Refresh
- Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel
Day 2 to 4 the rollercoaster begins
- Pick up from Smugglers Cove Resort
- Proceed on your tour with all activities mentioned below:
- Amazing South Pacific Dance, Knife & famous Fire Dancing Spectacular Show
- Plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches,
- 30min Trek through tropical flat jungle
- Swim in the Biggest Coastal waterfall
- Suva Sightseeing – drive through
- Visit to the Fiji Museum
- 7 chamber historical snake cave visit
- Sevusevu – Fijian Kava ceremony
- Village visit – interact with locals and kids
- Bilibili rafting
- Market visit
- Hot pools and mud pools
- Accommodation will be at the Robinson Crusoe Island Resort at Pacific Harbour and in Rakiraki.
- By the end of your 4th Day you have achieved all that is to see and experience in the Fiji and its people.
- Arrive to Nadi
- Check in at the Trans International Hotel
- Rest and Refresh
- Pick up for Wine and Dine at Nadi Town
- Return and Overnight at the Hotel
Day 5 – Return Home
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Check Out
- Ready for Airport Pick Upto Denarau Marina
- Check in at the Airport 2hrs before Departure
- Farewell Gift and Goodbyes
PRICES LAND ARRANGEMENTS:
Price land arrangement (not including airfare) in SGD per person based on min 2pax from- SGD 2410
- All transfers and transport as per program.
- All accommodation as per program.
- Service of station guides as indicated in the itinerary above.
- All meals as mentioned.
- All entrance fees on tour as per program .
- Air tickets both domestic and international Insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Visa application/fees (please check and apply here) Tips.
- OOther expenses not mentioned on the itinerary.