Weekend tour of Saint Petersburg
4 days / 3 nights
Saint Petersburg is a cultural center of Russia and has a unique atmosphere. Founded on a swamp by Peter I, it became the most powerful and important center of the Russianb Empire as Peter the Great moved the capital from Moscow to Saint Petersburg in 1712 and it was the capital of the Russian Empire for more than 200 years. The city was named after Saint Peter, the patron of Peter I.
Day 1: Arrival in Saint Petersburg, City Tour of Saint Petersburg,
- City Tour of Saint Petersburg.
A lot of Russian noble families intended to move to a new Northern capital, Saint Petersburg. A huge number of Palaces were built on the territory of Saint Petersburg in different architectural styles with impressive and rich interiors. During the city tour you will see the best places of our city. Peter and Paul Cathedral, the first and oldest landmark in Saint Petersburg, which houses the remains of Russian Emperors and Empresses, Church of our Saviour on the Spilled Blood which is richly decorated with mosaic (over 7,000 square meters), Saint Isaac Cathedral which is the fourth Cupola Cathedral in the world, Smolny Institute for Noble Maidens which marked the beginning ofwomen’s education in the country, etc.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Check in at hotel.
The guide and the car / bus service for 5 hours.
Recommended optional tours:
- Boat Tour along rivers and canals of Saint Petersburg
- Night City Tour of Saint Petersburg.
Day 2: Hermitage Museum Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Hermitage Museum Tour
The Hermitage is one of the greatest museums in the world. With a collection of more than 3 million works of art, from the Stone Age up to the present time, it’s hard to say that the Hermitage is just a museum. It’s the house of the World’s best treasures. During the tour you will visit the Winter Palace, one of the greatest Royal residences in the world, and the main buildings of the world-famous Hermitage Museum – Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, Hermitage Theater, and New Hermitage. The guide will show you the masterpieces – the works by the most famous Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch and other foreign artists and sculptors.
- Arrival at the hotel.
The guide and the car / bus service for 6 hours.
Recommended optional tours:
- Boat Tour along rivers and canals of Saint Petersburg;
- Russian Folk Show “Feel Yourself Russian” Tour.
Day 03: Tour to Peterhof: Palace & Park
- Tour to Peterhof: Palace & Park.
Peter the Great first mentioned the Peterhof site in his Tsar’s Campaign Journal in 1705 during the Northern War, as a good place to construct a landing for use in travelling to and from the island fortress of Kronstadt. According to Peter’s concept, Peterhof had to become the most splendid residence in Europe, and also become a triumphal monument as a successful conclusion of Russia’s struggle to the Baltic Sea. In 1723 the grand residence was formally inaugurated. Peter proudly showed foreign visitors the “paradise” that he had constructed on a deserted marshy coast. After his death Peterhof Palace remained the official summer Royal residence for 200 years. Peterhof is a jewel of Russian art – a town of parks, palaces and fountains. The museum-reserve consists of the Grand palace, small palaces and amazing Fountain park, which deserves most of your time in Peterhof. Peterhof palace and park is one of the most popular tourist attractions not only in Saint Petersburg, but also in Russia. Peterhof park with a unique fountain system is considered to be one of the most spectacular parks in the world. There are about 300 fountains on the territory of the Lower Park of Peterhof.
- Arrival at the hotel.
Day 4: Departure from Saint Petersburg
Today is the day of your departure.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Hotel check out.
- Transfer to the airport / the train station.
The guide and the car / bus only for the transfers.
- SGD 970 (3*hotel)
- SGD 1065 (4*hotel)
- Electronic visa support letter;
- Return airport / train railway station transfer;
- Private guide and transport (car / minivan / minibus / bus) as in the itinerary;
- Accommodation: 2 nights at a 3 / 4 star hotel (DBL).
- The price includes breakfasts and accommodation at the hotels not in the city center.
- Meals (BB basis);
- Entrance tickets (Saint Petersburg Metro).
- Visa processing costs;
- Travel insurance;
- International flights;
- Gratuities / Tips;
- Optional tours.
Trem & Conditions:
- Prices are per person on 2pax basis
- The tour is available the whole year round starting on any day, but please take into account that the museum’s working hours and days-off vary so we reserve the right to change the itinerary while trying to save the excursion programme;
- Kindly note that we are not holding any reservation on the mentioned services at the moment;
- All services are subject to confirmation;
- Should we receive the flight details and understand the precise requirements for the program – the quote will be counted more accurately;
- The price for the tour can be changed if the exchange rate fluctuation is changed for more than 5 %.