An Indonesian island, Bali is known for its unparalleled natural beauty. A landscape of forested volcanic mountains, rice paddies, beaches, and coral reefs, Bali is a retreat of serenity. Bali is famous for its beach-side resorts and its night life, as well as being home to numerous yoga and meditation centres and popular religious sites.
- Best Time to Visit: April – October (dry season)
- Capital: Denpasar
- Primary Language: Balinese, Indonesian
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah
- Must Visit Places: Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu Temple
- Must Try Food: Babi Guling, Jimbaran Seafood, Satay