An archipelago of more than 300 islands, Fiji lies in the South Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of the islands comes from its palm-fringed beaches, rugged mountain-scape and lagoons with diverse coral reefs.
Fiji comprises of the two main islands Viti Levu and Vanua Levu. Out of the two, Vitu Levu is home to the capital port city Suva, which is known for its colonial charm and the famous Fiji museum showcasing ethnic exhibits.
Whilst in Fiji, one can choose to unwind or take to the numerous cultural tours and adventure trails.
- Best Time to Visit: July- September, when it is warm and dry
- Capital: Suva
- Primary Language: Fijian, English
- Currency: Fijian dollar (FJ$)
- Must Visit Places: Nadi, Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands, Denarau Islands, Taveuni
- Must Try Food: Lovo, Kokoda, grilled Mahi-mahi, Topoi
FIJI TOUR PACKAGES
- Day 1 – Welcome to Fiji relax from jet leg
- Day 2 –Two Nights Experience at the Ratu Kini Resort, Mana Island where the TV series “Survivor” was filmed.
- Day 3 – Castaway Full Day Trip
- Day 4 – Mainland Experience
- Day 4 – Discover Port Denarau & Nadi – Half Day
- Day 5 – Discover Coral Coast – Half Day
- Day 6 – Return Home Sweet Home