Italy is a country of south-central Europe, occupying a peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Italy comprises some of the most varied and scenic landscapes on Earth and is often described as a country shaped like a boot. Some of the major cities in Italy include, Florence, Milan and Venice.
- Best Time to Visit: April – June and Mid September – October
- Capital: Rome
- Primary Language: Italian
- Currency: Euro
- Must Visit Places: Colosseum, Florence Cathedral, Vatican City, Amalfi Coast, Mount Vesuvius, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Trevi Fountain, Alps, David of Michelangelo
- Must Try Food: Bigoli – Signature pasta of Veneto (Apart from Pizza and Gelato, of course!).
Italy Travel Packages
- SGD 500
Florence, the regional capital of Tuscany is in the centre of Italy. Home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture, Florence enthrals tourists. Florence’s most striking landmark is Brunelleschi’s dome on the Duomo, and its most reproduced sight is Michelangelo’s statue of David With……
- SGD 2058
Italy is home to some of the legendary cities which boast of having some of the masterpieces of Renaissance art. Your 7 day adventure will give you a glimpse of Italy at its best. You will travel through the cities of Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan. Get…..
Colosseum – Vatican City – Piazza Venezia – Trevi Fountain- David of Michelangelo – St. Mark’s Basilica – Gothic Cathedral of Duomo – La Scala Opera House
- SGD 3818
Italy has much to offer, spectacular cities, renaissance buildings, wonderful museums, mountains, beaches and dramatic landscape. In your tour you will visit the iconic cities of Rome, Florence, Milan and Venice. And not to forget the……
Rome – Naples – Pompeii – Florence – Cinque Terre – Florence – Leaning tower of Pisa – Milan – Venice
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels
- Sightseeing on Coach as per itinerary
- Train Travel between Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan and back to Rome
- Transfers as mentioned
- All prices are per person on sharing basis
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
- All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions