Located on the eastern coast off mainland Asia, Japan is an island country along the North Pacific ocean. The four main islands of Japan include Hokkaidu, Honshu, Kyushu, Shikoku. From populous cities, bullet trains to popular heritage sites and trails to natural wonders, Japan has many spectacular attractions.
- Best Time to Visit: March to May; September to November
- Capital: Tokyo
- Primary Language: Japanese
- Currency: Japanese Yen (¥)
- Must Visit Places: The Fuji Five Lakes region (Fujigoko), Icho Namiki Avenue, Taishaku Gorge, Daigoji Temple, Mount Fuji (Fujisan), Hakkaisan Ropeway
- Must Try Food: Sushi, Miso Soup, Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki, Taiyaki