Located on the western Pacific Ocean, Taiwan is an island country lying towards South-east of China. Known for its mountainous terrain, Taiwan’s breath-taking landscape is home to many endangered species. Modern cities such as Taipei exhibits some of the best architectural marvels of the world. Traditional Chinese temples, museums, hot spring resorts, offshore islands are among the many attractions in Taiwan.
- Best Time to Visit: April – June (Spring); September – November (Fall)
- Capital: Taipei
- Primary Language: Taiwanese Mandarin
- Currency: New Taiwan Dollar
- Must Visit Places: Taipei, Tainan, Taichung, Kaohsiung
- Must Try Food: Gua bao, Taiwanese fried chicken, deep fried milk