650,000 €/week + VAT + APA
World Superyacht Award winner .11.11. is one of the most exciting launches of recent years. Innovative design and expert craftsmanship combine in this sophisticated 63-metre Benetti launched in 2015. The yacht’s distinctive exterior features a unique axe bow with vertical blade for enhanced cruising performance. Custom Art Deco-inspired interiors by the Owner’s personal design team offer the ultimate in luxurious on-the-water living, including a vast private Owner’s deck with master suite overlooking a private sundeck.
Master suite on the upper deck with a walk-in dressing and powder room and expansive 180-degree views overlooking an entirely private sundeck with jet pool and unbathing area that stretches all the way to the bow.
– Full-beam main deck VIP suite with an adjoining study/powder room and a large walk-in dressing area. Six full-height portrait windows flood the space with natural light
– Flexible guest accommodation on the lower deck. 4 spacious suites comprise 2 double and 2 twins that are easily convertible to doubles
– Art Deco-inspired interiors accented by bold artworks, polished stainless steel finishes, bespoke chandeliers and flawless Italian marble, complemented by comfortable custom furnishings. Style meets relaxation
– Sundeck featuring a jet pool decorated with pearlescent mosaic tiles, Italian stone bar, indoor/outdoor terrace and a dedicated spa area with massage room and steam room
– Outstanding deck spaces in a neutral palette, with furnishings custom made to a remarkable level of attention to detail
– Informal skylounge with custom cocktail bar opening to an exceptional deck space with a backlit 14-seat dining table and outdoor bar crafted from natural Italian fluted stone
– Carefully selected contemporary artwork and photography bring .11.11. to life. These include pieces by Tracy Emin, Hans Kotter, Dominic Harris, David Yarrow and Ben Sack
– 46 underwater lights ensure that .11.11. stands out in port after sunset
– Multi award winner: World Superyacht Awards 2016 and Asia Boating Awards 2016. Also featured in Robb Report’s Best of the Best 2016
– Visually striking hydrodynamic plumb bow and twin Caterpillar diesel engines give a top speed of 18 knots, with excellent fuel efficiency at lower speeds and exceptionally stable cruising
– Innovative sound and vibration insulation technology for an exceptionally calm and quiet experience
– Excellent selection of tenders and toys including an 8m custom Benetti limo tender, Seadoos, Seabobs, kayaks and a wide selection of towables and inflatables
- Length: 83.00 metres (272′ 4″)
- Beam: 10.80 metres (35′ 5″)
- Draft: 3.50 metres (11′ 6″)
- Number of crew: 16
- Built: 2015
- Builder: Benetti
- Naval architect:
- Flag: Isle of Man
- Hull construction: Steel
- Hull configuration: Displacement
Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: Engines 2 x Caterpillar Inc – 3512C
- Cruising speed: 14
- Fuel consumption: 400 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 2 King, 2 Queen, 4 Single, 2 Convertible
- Number of guests: 12
- Tenders + toys: 6.0m Novurania launch (260 hp)
8.0m custom limo (360hp)
4.5 m Castoldi rescue/crew boat
2 x Seadoo 215hp GTX
3 X SEABOBS
2 Double KAYAKS
Myriad of towable toys (Malibu, Couch, Aquaglide tramp for kids, Flyboards for experienced only riders, Jelly fish swim pool, Wake-board, Knee-board, Water-ski’s, Donut)
2 x sups
Traditional Board Games
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
The Yacht rental, the crew and the insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED ?
The VAT, the fuel, the catering, the berth if different from home port, the delivery/redelivery from/to home port if applicable and the crew gratuity.
WHAT IS APA ?
The charter fee generally covers only the hire of the yacht and crew, all other expenses are in addition to the charter fee. These additional expenses are covered by the Advance Provisioning Allowance.
The APA is usually 30% of the charter fee (sometimes 35% if the yacht burns a lot of fuel or if you intend to do more than about 4 hours of cruising per day).
The APA covers the cost of fuel, food, wines and liquors, dockage, communications, etc. Any APA not used will be returned to you at the end of the charter as you leave. On the other hand, if expenses exceed the APA (maybe excessive cruising so high fuel costs, requests of rare liquors, etc.) you will be expected to reimburse the yacht as you leave the charter. This is rare but you need to be aware of this possible expense.