24,000 €/week + VAT + APA
ANKA is the latest Princess 40M and launched towards the back end of 2015. She will start her first charter season in Spring 2016.
ANKA features many unique attributes for a 40M Superyacht such as:
– 2 main deck folding balconies
– Aft beach club with shower room
– 2 Full beam master stateroom
– 1 Full beam VIP stateroom
A new photos-shoot is scheduled for end of March 2016.
- Length: 18.61 metres (61′ 1″)
- Beam: 4.83 metres (15′ 10″)
- Draft: 1.27 metres (4′ 2″)
- Number of crew: 2
- Built: 2013
- Builder: Princess
- Naval architect:
- Flag: British
- Hull construction: GRP
- Hull configuration: Planing hull
Air conditioning, Stabilisers at anchor, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: Twin Volvo D13-900 (2 x 900mhp)
- Cruising speed: 22
- Fuel consumption: 220 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 3
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 1 Twin, 1 Convertible
- Bed configuration: 2 Double, 2 Single, 1 Convertible
- Number of guests: 6
- Tenders + toys: Williams 325 Jet
seadoo propeller (like seabob but lighter)
2 foldable bicycles
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
The Yacht rental, the crew and the insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED ?
The VAT, the fuel, the catering, the berth if different from home port, the delivery/redelivery from/to home port if applicable and the crew gratuity.
WHAT IS APA ?
The charter fee generally covers only the hire of the yacht and crew, all other expenses are in addition to the charter fee. These additional expenses are covered by the Advance Provisioning Allowance.
The APA is usually 30% of the charter fee (sometimes 35% if the yacht burns a lot of fuel or if you intend to do more than about 4 hours of cruising per day).
The APA covers the cost of fuel, food, wines and liquors, dockage, communications, etc. Any APA not used will be returned to you at the end of the charter as you leave. On the other hand, if expenses exceed the APA (maybe excessive cruising so high fuel costs, requests of rare liquors, etc.) you will be expected to reimburse the yacht as you leave the charter. This is rare but you need to be aware of this possible expense.