180,000 €/week + VAT + APA
- Length: 51.75 metres (169′ 9″)
- Beam: 10.32 metres (33′ 10″)
- Draft: 4.90 metres (16′ 1″)
- Rig: Ketch
- Number of crew: 9
- Built: 2008
- Builder: Alloy Yachts
- Naval architect: Dubois Yachts
- Flag: Cayman Islands
- Hull construction: Aluminium
- Hull configuration:
Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: Engines: Caterpillar 3412E D-rated 1200hp
Generators: 2 x Northern Light, 90 kw
- Cruising speed: 10
- Fuel consumption: 150 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 10
- Tenders + toys: 1 x 19′ CASTOLDI Jet tender 180 Hp
Topper sailing dinghy
1 x Seabob
Hobie tandem kayak
Towables: Banana and Donut
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
The Yacht rental, the crew and the insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED ?
The VAT, the fuel, the catering, the berth if different from home port, the delivery/redelivery from/to home port if applicable and the crew gratuity.
WHAT IS APA ?
The charter fee generally covers only the hire of the yacht and crew, all other expenses are in addition to the charter fee. These additional expenses are covered by the Advance Provisioning Allowance.
The APA is usually 30% of the charter fee (sometimes 35% if the yacht burns a lot of fuel or if you intend to do more than about 4 hours of cruising per day).
The APA covers the cost of fuel, food, wines and liquors, dockage, communications, etc. Any APA not used will be returned to you at the end of the charter as you leave. On the other hand, if expenses exceed the APA (maybe excessive cruising so high fuel costs, requests of rare liquors, etc.) you will be expected to reimburse the yacht as you leave the charter. This is rare but you need to be aware of this possible expense.