Australia and New Zealand Tour
This 13 day tour gives you the best of Australia and New Zealand. Separated by just about 3 and half hours, you get to explore both these magnificent countries.
In Australia you cover Sydney, Gold coast and Melbourne. In New Zealand, you get to experience Middle-Earth, the Lord of the Rings way as you visit the hobbit movie set, the elegant city of Roturua and Queenstown. Your journey comes to an end in Queenstown from where you depart back home!
Year-round adventure activities include world-famous bungee jumping, white water rafting, jet boating, parapenting, and much more.
Enjoy the interactive nature of our fully guided tour and the stunning panoramas of the internationally renowned Port Campbell National Park
Take photos at the door of Bilbo’s house, Bag End, looking out over the whole set to the hills in the distance.
- Milford Sound
- Gold Coast
|Type of Suite||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- Airport transfer in Seat In Coach
- 12 night’s accommodation on sharing basis in 4 Star Hotels
- Flights from Sydney to Gold Coast, Gold Cost to Melbourne, Melbourne to Auckland, Rotorua to Christchurch
- All tours as per the itinerary
- English speaking local guide for all the visits as per program.
- National Park entry fees
- Scenic coach tour of Auckland with commentary
- Admissions and guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
- Transfer to selected Rotorua accommodation
- Scenic coach tour from Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook
- Scenic tour to Milford Sound
- Milford Sound Red Boat Cruise