Rio De Janeiro and Iguaza Falls Package
Rio de Janeiro is green hills, blue sky, beautiful bays, islands and marvelous beaches. It is the second biggest city in Brazil and, certainly, one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
The most popular beaches – Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon, are famous for their black and white tiled promenade. Rio also offers opportunities to practice almost any sport: golf, tennis, surfing, rafting, diving, delta flight and many others. Numerous open cafeterias on the beach will offer you refreshing coconut water, freshly squeezed juices and other drinks.
The most popular beaches – Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon, are famous for their black and white tiled promenade.
Rio also offers opportunities to practice almost any sport: golf, tennis, surfing, rafting, diving, delta flight, and many others.
Enjoy the wonderful sight of the city nestling between the mountains and the sea by visiting Praia Vermelha where you take a cable car up to Urca and Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Rio de Janeiro
|Type of Suite||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Individual tours in Rio de Janeiro with a guide
- Individual tours in Iguacu with a guide
- Individual transfers according to the program with driver
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person based on sharing basis
- Meals/Drinks offered may differ according to package
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
- All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions
- Prices do not include any additional Airport charges or other charges