A Buddhist country in the Asian subcontinent, Bhutan is located on the easternmost side of the Himalayas. Popular for its beautiful landscapes of varying terrains, the Himalayan kingdom remains an attraction for its unspoilt nature and the exotic species of plants and animals that thrive there. Celebrating the beauty and wilderness of the Himalayan region, are the dzongs, monasteries, temples, museums and the festivities of Bhutan’s vibrant culture!
- Best Time to Visit: March – May(spring); September- November(autumn)
- Capital: Thimphu
- Primary Language: Dzongkha
- Currency: Bhutanese ngultrum (Nu.)
- Must Visit Places: Paro, Punakha, Haa valley, Thimphu
- Must Try Food: Phaksha Paa, Maru, Suja, Ara
Bhutan Travel Packages
- SGD 1538
- Day 01: Arrival in Paro and Drive to Thimphu . Sightseeing in Thimphu.
- Day 02: Thimphu Valley Excursion
- Day 03: Travel to Paro through Douchla Pass
- Day 04: Hike to Taktsang Monastery or the Tigers Lair
- Day 05: Departure from Paro
Thimphu – Witness Archery Match- Kuensel Phodrang – Tashi Chho Dzong – Farm House experience – Paro – Taktsang Monastery
- SGD 2298
- Day 01: Arrival in Paro and drive to Haa Valley
- Day 02: Haa Valley Excursion and drive to Thimphu
- Day 03: Thimphu Valley Excursion
- Day 04: Drive to Wangdue & Punakha Valley and sightseeing
- Day 05: Hike to Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten and drive to Paro
- Day 06: Hike to Taktsang Monastery or the Tigers Lair
- Day 07: Departure from Paro
Paro – Haa Valley – Chelela Pass – Thimphu – Wangdue – Punakha- Dochula Pass -Taktsang Monastery
- SGD 3034
- Day 01: Arrival in Paro and sightseeing in Paro
- Day 02: Hike to Taktsang Monastery or the Tigers Lair
- Day 03: Drive to Punakha via Dochula pass and sightseeing in Punakha
- Day 04: Drive to Trongsa via Chendebji and visit Trongsa Dzong
- Day 05: Drive to Bumthang and explore Bumthang Town
- Day 06: Tang Valley Excursion
- Day 07: Drive to Gangtey and visit tradional Bhutanese village
- Day 08: Travel to Thimphu via Wangdi
- Day 09: Sightseeing in Thimphu
- Day 10: Departure from Thimphu
Paro – Kyichu Lhakhang – Chimi Lhakhang – Trongsa – Bumthang – Jambay Lhakhang – Gangtey – Thimphu – Wangdi
- Royalty & Tax to the Bhutan Government (USD 65 per Night per Pax).
- Accommodaon on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (B/fast, lunch & dinner).
- Evening tea/snacks.
- Mineral water in the vehicle.
- Land transport in comfortable vehicle depending on group size.
- Government Licensed English speaking guide
- All sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Bhutan Visa fees & visa processing (Not applicable for Package “Thimphu & Paro”)
- Entrance fees to museums and permits
- Camping Equipment & Haulage for Trekking Tours