As part of our travel solutions, we provide VISA assistance to help you plan a hassle-free holiday. Our consultants will guide you with throughout the visa process from helping you fill out the necessary forms till you receive your VISA in hand. They have a thorough working knowledge of all visa processes involved and will be able to take over the application process once they have obtained all necessary documentation. In the event of an embassy requiring personal attendance, one of our associates will guide you through the process and accompany you to all appointments.
Our consultants will:
- Guide you with the processes
- Help you to get the required documents ready
- Communicate with the embassy on your behalf
- Get you the appointment date for the visa
- Accompany you during your visits to the Embassy
Being a leading travel company in Singapore, we realise how a hassle-free VISA experience can make your travel even more enjoyable. Keeping that in mind we provide specialised services to minimise your work.
VISA FOR SINGAPORE
The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). The list of our Overseas Missions is available here. You can approach the nearest Mission directly for more information on the requirements and procedures to apply for a visa.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGNERS
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Onward or return ticket (if applicable)
- Entry facilities to the next destination; sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
The above information is obtained from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). The Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is the administrative agency that handles visa matters, please visit their website or write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information on visa and entry requirements.