Morocco Shine and History Packaage
This Morocco Shine and History tour is a 6-day and 5-night journey filled with breathtaking landscapes, rich history and vibrant culture. Discover the charming mountain town of Chefchaouen known for its stunning light and color, marvel at the mysterious Caves of Hercules, and delve into the spiritual heart of Morocco by exploring the historic city of Fes.
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of this fascinating country, as you visit iconic landmarks such as the Royal Palace, the Bouanania Medersa, and the Qaraouiyine Mosque. From start to finish, this tour promises to leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
Experience history comes alive as you walk through the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, a must-see stop on your Morocco tour.
Discover the charm of the blue-washed streets and stunning views of the Riff Mountains in the picturesque town of Chefchaouen.
Experience the beauty of nature and history combined at the breathtaking Hercules Cave, a must-visit destination in Morocco.
|Type of Suite||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- Welcome & assistance at Mohamed V International Airport by your guide
- 05 Nights’ Accommodation at selected hotels or similar on Half-Board
- Transportation with driver for the whole tour
- All visits as mentioned in your proposed program
- English-speaking guide at disposal from arrival until departure
- City guide for city visit (from 20 pax and above)
- Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in the program
- 01 small bottle of Water per day per person on the Bus
- All taxes and services
- 01 Single FOC for Tour Leader (from 10 pax and above)