Pre-post Tour from Casablanca
Explore Morocco's rich culture and history with this 4-day/3-night tour. With an English-speaking guide, visit Rabat and Marrakech, and see iconic monuments like Hassan II Mosque, Bahia Palace, and Majorelle Garden. Enjoy comfortable accommodation and transport, and make the most of your time in Morocco. Join this tour and immerse yourself in the rich history of Morocco!
Discover the vibrant history, culture, and beauty of Marrakech with its mesmerizing architecture, colorful markets, and rich heritage.
Explore the rich history and culture of Morocco's capital city, Rabat, with its stunning architecture, and captivating museums.
Experience the charm of Casablanca, a city that seamlessly blends traditional Moroccan culture with modern-day sophistication.
|Type of Suite||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival by your guide
- Transportation for the entire program
- 03 nights’ accommodation in half board (Breakfast and Dinner)
- English-Speaking guide available for the entire program
- City guide for city visit
- Entrance fees to monuments (HASSAN II MOSQUE, BAHIA PALACE, MAJORELLE GARDEN)
- 1 bottle of water a day on the bus
- 1 Single FOC for Tour Leader