Corporate Social Responsibility
Fayyaz Travels believes that a company needs to be responsible socially, ethically and environmentally. We therefore strive to preserve these values while maintaining effective governance of our company. We are committed to developing and maintaining sustainable and responsible practices in our operations.
We respect and conform to relevant social, cultural, legal and ethical aspects of society and are constantly looking to contribute to the health, safety and welfare of people.
Realising the importance of our contribution to society, a portion of our profits is dedicated to assist our partner’s conservation works in third world countries (such as India, Pakistan, Cambodia, Myanmar & Sri Lanka). In Singapore, we are consistently working with Charitable organisations and make contributions and help raise awareness for various health related causes.
Our company understands the importance of being environmentally friendly. We try to do our very best to protect our environment, to be a valued member of our community and to make a difference. We strive to be as ‘green’ as possible and follow these guidelines to reduce carbon footprints and emission.
Creating eco-friendly workspace environments
• Using energy saving computers and LED lights
• Reduce, re-use or recycle the materials we use and minimise waste
• Issuing electronic tickets to our clients
• Raise environmental awareness among our staff and encourage them to help us
improve our environmental performance
• Use natural resources efficiently
• Provide clients with the best environmental choices to help them manage and
reduce their environmental impact
• Provide clients with green/hybrid cars during tours and vacations (where available).