Rio De Janeiro and Buzios Package
Sitting on the southern shore of the magnificent Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro is one of the most stunning settings in the world. With its plentiful beaches, dramatic mountains, and backdrop of samba and bossa nova rhythms, it’s easy to fall in love with Rio de Janeiro.
Just 105 miles from Rio de Janeiro, exists the peninsula of Búzios. More than 20 magnificent beaches and crystal-clear water contrast with the wonderful landscape and exotic vegetation, privileged with a great year-round summer. It was elected one of the 10 most beautiful areas in the world, famous for its unique combination of rustic charm, architectural harmony, incredible beauty and sophisticated boutiques and restaurants visited by travelers who come from all over the to savor its magic. You can also see presentations of local musicians on the beach playing all kinds of music.
Buzios is a small fishing village with more than 20 magnificent beaches and crystal-clear water, wonderful landscape, and exotic vegetation, privileged with a great year-round summer.
Rio de Janeiro is green hills, blue sky, beautiful bays, islands, and marvelous beaches. It is the second biggest city in Brazil and, certainly, one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Enjoy the wonderful sight of the city nestling between the mountains and the sea by visiting Urca and Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Guanabara Bay
|Hotel Type||Room Type||No. of Pax||Price Per Pax|
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Individual tours in Rio de Janeiro with a guide
- Individual transfers according to the program with driver
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person based on sharing basis
- Meals/Drinks offered may differ according to package
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
- All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions
- Prices do not include any additional Airport charges or other charges