See Sri Lanka Anew
Sri Lanka is an island country located in South Asia, known for its diverse landscapes and rich cultural heritage. The country is home to lush tropical forests, pristine beaches, ancient temples and ruins, and a variety of wildlife, including elephants, leopards, and blue whales.
The "See Sri Lanka Anew" tour package is a 6-night, 8-day tour that takes you on a journey through some of the most beautiful and historic destinations in Sri Lanka.Visitors can experience the rich culture and history of Colombo, the natural beauty of the hill country, and the pristine beaches of the southern coast. The package includes visits to Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Cave Temple, Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic and Galle Fort. This tour offers a perfect blend of history, culture, and natural beauty, providing an unforgettable experience.
Sri Lanka is home to a variety of rivers that offer scenic beauty and opportunities for rafting, fishing, and boat rides, and provide water for irrigation and hydroelectric power generation.
Kandy, Sri Lanka is known for its rich cultural heritage, natural beauty, famous Temple of the Tooth Relic, traditional Kandyan dances, and scenic hills and tea plantations.
Sri Lanka boasts a diverse range of beaches, from the palm-fringed shores to the quieter stretches of sand, offering visitors a chance to relax, swim, surf, and indulge in water sports activities.
- Nuwara Eliya
|Hotel Type||Room Type||No. of Pax||Price Per Pax|
- 06 night’s accommodation on twin sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar as per the
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner at all places in the hotels
- Other meals (lunch) will be served at outside hotels.
- Special Lagoon Crab Dinner on Departure day
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary other than optional.
- Services of an English speaking Driver Cum Guide from 02 Pax to 09 Pax during sightseeing &
excursion tours as per the itinerary (Day 1 to Day 7).
- Services of an accompanying English speaking Guide shall be provided 10 Pax Above during
sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary (Day 1 to Day 7).
- Special welcome at the airport on arrival with garlanding.
- 02 bottle (1Liter) of Mineral water will be provided every day during sightseeing.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned transportation.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, and interstate taxes.
- All currently applicable taxes, including Government service tax.
- Hotel Check-In / Check-out time 1200 hrs (Noon)
- If need Mandarin Speaking Guide supplement USD 20 per day per group.
- Visa to be applied online via www.eta.gov.lk (FOC on arrival for Singapore Passport Holders)
- Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.