South Island Luxury Package
The South Island Experience features some of the best of New Zealand's South Island, including journeys into some of the most pristine national parks in the world. This tour takes you from the mountains to the sea and back again in a two week South Island spectacular.
You will journey from the landscapes of Fiordland National Park, and from cities and towns to seaside villages, wildlife reserves, and national parks.
Reconsider that bungy jump or multi-day hike on one of New Zealand’s famous Great Walks
The South Island Experience takes you from the mountains to the sea and back again in a two-week spectacular.
- Franz Josef
|Hotel Type||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- Accommodation on sharing basis in 4 Star Hotels
- Meals (13 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 8 Dinner)
- Scenic Ferry to South Island
- Marlborough wine-tasting & vineyard lunch
- Guided Sea Kayak, hike and/or cruise in the Abel Tasman National Park
- Kaikoura Wildlife Encounter
- Cave-rafting or scenic caving expedition
- Scenin Glacier flight
- Fiordland Overnight cruise
Terms and Conditions:
- Tours are on specific days/dates
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions