Morocco Cities and the Sahara Package
The "Morocco Cities & the Sahara" tour package offers a 9-day, 8-night journey through Morocco's most captivating destinations, including Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, Volubilis, Fez, Ifrane, Midelt, Erfoud, Merzouga, Tinghir, Todra Gorge, Ouarzazate, Ait ben Haddou, and Marrakech.
With a focus on history, culture, and natural beauty, the tour includes a local guide and transportation for the duration of the trip, as well as 8 nights of accommodation with half board meals. Entrance fees to a variety of monuments, including the Hassan II Mosque, the Bou Inania Madrasa, and the Bahia Palace, are also included. Tourists will also get the chance to explore the deserts of Merzouga on a camel ride and visit the Atlas Film Studio in Ouarzazate.
Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as you witness the stunning beauty of the Sahara Desert with a thrilling 4x4 ride and breathtaking sunset in Merzouga.
Explore the breathtaking beauty of Todra Gorge, a stunning canyon with towering cliffs that offer a truly unforgettable experience for nature lovers.
Embark on a captivating journey through Morocco's cities and desert landscapes and immerse yourself in its rich history and culture with the "Morocco Cities & The Sahara" tour.
|Hotel Type||Room Type||No. of Pax||Price Per Pax|
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival by your guide
- Transportation for the entire program
- 08 nights’ accommodation in half board (Breakfast and Dinner)
- English-Speaking guide available for the entire program
- City Guide for city visit from 20 pax and above
- Entrance fees to the monuments (Hassan II Mosque / Volubilis / Bou Inania Madrasa / Medersa Attarine / Atlas Film Studio / Bahia Palace / Majorelle Garden)
- 1 bottle of water per person per day on the bus
- 4x4 transfer to the dunes + 1 camel ride