A Taste of Morocco Tour Package
Discover the rich cultural heritage, stunning landscapes and fascinating history of Morocco on this 7-day tour. Immerse yourself in the ancient imperial cities, visit unique monuments, and explore the beauty of the desert. With comfortable accommodation, expert guidance and all inclusions taken care of, this is the perfect way to experience the best of Morocco.
Explore the vibrant city of Casablanca, the political capital of Rabat, and the spiritual capital of Fes. Travel through the picturesque Midelt and Erfoud, and experience the beauty of the Merzouga desert. Admire the beauty of the Koutoubia Mosque, and enter the enchanting Majorelle Gardens and Bahia Palace. Book now for a taste of Morocco's rich culture and history!
Embark on an unforgettable adventure and immerse yourself in the beauty of the rolling sand dunes of Merzouga, a highlight of Morocco's natural wonders.
Discover the rich history and grandeur of Morocco's imperial cities and immerse yourself in the culture of a bygone era on this unforgettable 7-day tour.
Discover the history of Morocco's iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ait ben Haddou, on a journey that will leave you in awe and will transport you back in time.
|Hotel Type||Room Type||No. of Pax||Price Per Pax|
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival by your guide
- Transportation for the entire program
- 06 nights’ accommodation in half board (Breakfast and Dinner)
- English-Speaking guide available for the entire program
- City Guide for city visit from 20 pax and above
- Entrance fees to monuments (HASSAN II MOSQUE, BOUNANIA, ATLAS STUDIOS, MAJORELLE & BAHIA)
- 1 bottle of water a day on the bus
- 1 camel ride and 4x4 transfer to the dunes
- 1 Single FOC for Tour Leader