Let's Go Sri Lanka with Jeepney Safari Tour
The "Let's Go Sri Lanka with Jeep Safari Tour" is an exciting and unique way to explore the best destinations in the country. This tour package includes a journey through the lush jungles, rugged terrain and scenic landscapes of Negombo, Dambulla, Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala, Galle, Mirissa, Bentota, and Colombo.
The jeep safari offers a unique opportunity to explore the remote wilderness of the park and get close to the fascinating wildlife. Visitors can also catch a glimpse of the stunning landscapes and natural beauty of the park, including rocky outcrops, lagoons, and lush jungles.
Visitors can also catch a glimpse of the stunning landscapes and natural beauty of the park, including rocky outcrops, lagoons, and lush jungles.
The jeep safari is an exciting and unforgettable experience that offers visitors a chance to explore the natural beauty of Sri Lanka and its wildlife.
Mirissa Beach is one of the most popular and beautiful beaches in Sri Lanka, known for its crystal clear waters, golden sandy beaches, and stunning sunsets.
- Nuwara Eliya
|Hotel Type||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- 07 night’s accommodation on twin sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner at all places in the hotels
- Other meals (lunches) will be served at the hotel / local restaurants. (Sri Lankan / Chinese )
- Special Lagoon Crab Dinner on Departure day
Entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Jeep hire to Yala National Park.
- Services of an English speaking Driver Cum Guide from 02 Pax to 09 Pax during sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary (Day 1 to Day 8).
- Services of an accompanying English speaking Guide shall be provided 10 Pax Above during sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary (Day 1 to Day 8).
- 02 bottle (1Liter) of Mineral water will be provided every day during sightseeing.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned transportation.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, and interstate taxes.
- All currently applicable taxes, including Government service tax.
- Hotel Check-In / Check-out time 1200 hrs (Noon)
- If need Mandarin Speaking Guide supplement USD 20 per day per group.
- Visa to be applied online via www.eta.gov.lk (FOC on arrival for Singapore Passport Holders)
- Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
- Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- In case on any currency fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.