Aztecs of Mexico Tour
A 10 day tour to discover the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan World and the beautiful nature the regions have to offer.
Visit the historic cities of Chichén-Itzá and other important Mayan architectural sites. Explore the city of Cienfuegos, which is a rich blend of culture and history. You can also enjoy the beauty of the Cienfueguera Bay, a natural ecosystem of Mexico with abundant flora and fauna. The next leg takes us to Trinidad, Sancti Spíritus and Santa Clara. Your trip comes to an end in Varadero from where you will depart home.
Discover the most important archaeological sites of the Mayan World, and the beautiful nature of the regions, and be transported to pre-Hispanic times.
Cienfuegos is situated in the center of Cuba, where you can enjoy the varied and charming landscapes of its coasts.
Be amazed by the perfect layout of the streets and buildings of high architectural value, which reveal the splendor of a culture with a strong French accent.
|Hotel Type||Room Type||No. of Pax||Price Per Pax|
- Accommodation with daily Breakfast
- Meals (9 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinner)
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned
- Entrance fees for all visits mentioned
- Transfer according to itinerary on SIC basis
- English Speaking Tour Guide
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person on sharing basis
- Meals/Drinks offered may differ according to package
- Confirmation of package is subject to Hotel Availability
- All rates & tour itineraries are subject to change without notice
- All activities are subject to change relative to weather conditions
- Prices do not include any additional Airport charges or other charges