Heritage Dubai Package
Immerse yourself in the rich heritage and culture of Dubai with our Heritage Dubai Package for 4 Days and 3 Nights.
Explore the vibrant Gold Souk and Spice Souk, take an Abra water taxi ride, and visit the historic Al Seef and Museum area. Enjoy a leisurely Dhow Cruise along the Dubai Creek and take in the stunning city skyline from the Dubai Frame and Miraj Islamic Art Centre. Finally, experience the thrill of a Desert Safari in a Land Cruiser, complete with dune bashing, camel rides, and a traditional barbeque dinner under the stars.
Experience the charm of old Dubai while taking a ride on the abra water taxi, a must-do activity that offers a unique perspective of the city's history and culture.
Experience the enchanting and breathtaking sights of Dubai's mesmerizing skyline, old-world architecture, and heritage sites while dining in a traditional dhow boat.
Experience the thrill of dune bashing, enjoy traditional entertainment, and indulge in a delicious BBQ buffet dinner under the stars with a Dubai Safari.
|Hotel Type||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- DAY 1 – Arrival DXB Apt + Half Day Dubai including transportation and English-speaking Guide
- DAY 1 – Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- One-way Abra water taxi ride fee
- DAY 2 – Half Day Dubai including transportation and English-speaking Guide
- DAY 2 – Lunch
- DAY 2 – 2 hours Dhow Cruise with Dinner in the Creek & return transfers (Sharing Dhow)
- DAY 3 – Half Day Dubai including transportation and English-speaking Guide
- Entrance ticket for Dubai Frame
- DAY 3 – Lunch
- DAY 3 – Desert Safari based on 4WD Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dance, Henna Painting, BBQ Dinner (SHARING 6 pax per jeep & Sharing Camp)
- DAY 4 – Departure transfer (DXB Hotel – DXB Apt)
- 2 small bottle of Mineral water per person during the tours
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in sharing double room on bed and breakfast basis in Dubai
- 1 FOC for 1 Tour Leader staying at 1 Single Room for minimum 15 paying guests
- 5% VAT