Morocco Grand Tour: Cities and Desert
Embark on a 10-day and 9-night adventure through Morocco with the "Morocco Grand Tour: Cities & Desert" package, including visits to Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Fez, and more.
Enjoy expert guidance from an English-speaking guide and entrance fees to famous monuments like the Hassan II Mosque and Bahia Palace. Relish in half-board accommodation and a 4x4 transfer to the desert dunes with a camel ride, making this an unforgettable experience.
Experience the magic of the Sahara Desert with a thrilling 4x4 ride, witness a breathtaking sunset on a camel ride, and create memories in Merzouga.
Discover the breathtaking beauty and serene atmosphere of the blue-washed mountainside town of Chefchaouen on your Morocco Grand Tour.
Embark on a journey through history as you discover the captivating cultural heritage of Morocco on the Morocco Grand Tour: Cities and Desert.
|Hotel Type||Number of passengers||Description||Cost|
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival by your guide
- Transportation for the entire program
- 09 nights’ accommodation in half board (breakfast and dinner)
- English-Speaking guide available for the entire program
- City Guide for city visit from 20 pax and above
- Entrance fees to the monuments (Hassan II Mosque / Volubilis / Bou Inania Madrasa / Medersa Attarine / Atlas Film Studio / Bahia Palace / Majorelle Garden / Saadiant Tomb)
- 1 bottled water per day on the bus
- 4x4 transfer to the dunes + 1 camel ride
- 01 Single FOC for Tour Leader